WPT & BC Assam Financial Assistance 2020 :
Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes (WPT & BC), Assam has released a notification regarding Financial Assistance to the ST(P)/OBC graduate unemployed youths for the year 2020-21. It is one of the Govt schemes for OBC and ST students.
Name of scheme: Financial Assistance to the ST(P)/ OBC graduate unemployed youths
Scheme amount: Rs 50,000/- (Maximum)
Financial year: 2020-21
Eligibility Criteria of WPT & BC, Assam Financial Assistance 2020:
Candidates must fulfill following eligibility criteria to apply for Financial Assistance to the ST(P)/OBC Graduate Unemployed Youths offered by Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam
Caste: He/ She must belong to ST(P)/OBC category of Assam.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must be a graduate of any stream Arts/Science/Commerce/Technical etc. recognized by U.G.C/AICTE/State Government.
Age: Applicant must be an unemployed person belonging to age group 25 years to 45 years.
Income: Annual household income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 2.00 (two lakhs) per annum.
How to apply :
Applications in the prescribed format along with the relevant documents should be submitted to the Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam, Rukmini Nagar, Guwahati-06 within 10th December 2020 positively.
All the applications received by the Director of Welfare of Plain Tribes and Backward Classes, Assam will be placed before the Selection Committee which will scrutinize the same and approve the list of the beneficiaries under the scheme.
Documents to be enclosed with Application Form of WPT & BC, Assam Financial Assistance
- Caste Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
- An affidavit signed by notary regarding applicant’s unemployment status.
- Household Income Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
- Graduation pass certificate.
- HSLC Admit Card (for proof of age )
- Passport size photo.
- Photocopy of Bank pass book.
- Proof of Identity — Voter ID/Pan Card/Driving License/ AADHAR etc. (any one document to be submitted).
- Brief proposal/Scheme for which the amount is proposed to be utilized. (limiting to an amount of maximum of Rs. 50,000)
- Proof of working outside the state (if any)