Last Date : 30 June,2020
VidyaDaan Programme, Assam :
SCERT, Assam has released a notification of VidyaDaan Programme, Assam. Interested Organisations can now start their registration process to provide e-contents.
What is the VidyaDaan Programme :
VidyaDaan is a call for “contribution/ donation of Knowledge” in the form of e-content for school education from class-1 to 12 for any subject to ensure continuity of quality learning across the country. A dedicated portal is allocated for this programme.
Hon’ble Education Minister, Govt. of Assam has launched VidyaDaan programme for the State of Assam on 7th, June 2020 in the line of national VidyaDaan programme which is an extension of DIKSHA (Digital Infrastructure of Knowledge Sharing) of MHRD, Govt. of India.
What Contents you can provide :
- SCERT(State Council of Educational Research and Training), Assam – (Elementary Education Department)
- SEBA (Board of Secondary Education, Assam)
- AHSEC (Assam Higher Secondary Education Council)
- Asom Rastrabhasa Prachar Samiti
e-contents can be contributed from Class I to XII in five mediums- English, Assamese, Bodo, Bengali, Hindi (Textbook detail is available in the form of projects on the VidyaDaan portal https://vdn.diksha.gov.in/as/contribute
Who can contribute for VidyaDaan Programme, Assam :
Contribution of e-contents for VidyaDaan is invited from the following organizations-
- Inspector of Schools/DEEOs (Teachers can contribute through 1S/DEEOs of their respective districts)
- DIETs (District Institute of Education and Training)
- Colleges and Universities of Assam
- Different departments of Govt. of Assam like
- Cultural Affairs Department, Govt. of Assam and its sub-organizations
- Environment and Forest Department, Govt. of Assam its sub- organizations
- Tourism Department, Govt. of Assam its sub-organizations
- Television Channels of Assam
- Film/Documentary/Music producers/directors of Assam
- Non-Government organizations (NGOs)
- National and International Organizations
How to Register :
- To register as a contributor in VidyaDaan, Assam, Please visit https://vdn.diksha.gov.in/as/contribute
- You can upload a demo video at the time of your nomination (A demo video on the process of nomination is available in the VidyaDaan portal). Selected Organizations will be able to contribute content after approval of their nominations
The file size and format should be under 50 MB and .mp4 format respectively. All content will be licensed under a Creative Commons license frame work.