Last Date : 22 June, 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020: UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has declared new job notification (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2020). UPSC announced vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Employment Officer, Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist, Deputy Director, Chief Design Engineer.
Post Name and Number of Posts :
- Assistant Engineer :63 Posts
- Assistant Director ; 13 Posts
- Assistant Employment Officer : 2 Posts
- Deputy Superintending Archaeological Chemist : 2 Posts
- Deputy Director : 3 Posts
- Chief Design Engineer: 1 Posts
- Assistant Veterinary Officer : 1 Posts
Total Post : 85
Job Location : Anywhere in India
- Aspirants should pursue B.E/ B.Tech in (Mech/ EEE/ ECE/ CSE/ ICE)/ Bachelor/ Master degree in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Electronics/ Microbiology/ Veterinary Science/ Sociology/ Economics)
- Refer official notification to know experience details.
- Post wise age limit is given in the official notification.
- Go through the official notification to know the details.
- Selection will be based on Interview
- Aspirants are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply :
- Candidates need to apply through online using official website @ upsc.gov.in
|EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||APPLY HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|