Last /Interview Date : 19 June,2020
TRIFED Recruitment 2020: TRIFED is a National level apex organization under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India, striving to promote the economic development of tribal communities trough marketing development and sustained up-gradation of their skills and products such as tribal handicrafts, value added natural products and minor forest produce. TRIFED intends to hire bright and innovative mind as Interns who may connect with the premises and context of Tribal Issues and Challenges.
Post Name : Program Associate
Period of Programme Associates: 06 months (extendable depending upon the need of the organisation and mutual suitability).
Compensation/ Remuneration: Rs. 20,000.00 P.M (excluding travel and other logistical expenses (approx.). In special case, remuneration are negotiable.
Educational qualification (Graduates):
- Students pursuing Master in Social Works, MBA Students, Students pursuing Master in Social Science.
- Students pursing high studies in Food TechnologyiForest Management/Food Science/ Food Science/Nutrition Science. Students pursing Mater in Political Science/ Public Administration/Political Science /Economics/Anthropology, any other discipline that are relevant in the area of tribal welfare and development, any other student pursuing their Masters in the area of Rural Management and Welfare administration.
- Preference will be given to Management Graduates.
Required Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills. Detailed knowledge and experience of social media. Competence in Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Power Point and Excel. Be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Be able to work evenings or weekends if required.
Selection Procedure :
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 19.06.2020 between 11.00 A.M. to 3.30 P.M. at TRIFED’s Regional Office Guwahati
How To Apply :
- Interested candidates who fulfill he eligibility condition may appear for walkin-interview on the date & time mentioned above along with their application/ bio-data with a photograph, original & attested copies of education mark sheets/ certificates, etc.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Short Advertisement : Click Here