Last Date : 7-Oct-2020
SVAYEM Scheme 2020 :
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme , A scheme by Govt. of Assam in which they will give financial support to the youths of Assam to take up income generating activities in the manufacturing, trading, and service sector.Under SVAYEM Scheme, Govt. will provide Rs. 50,000 each to 2 lakh youth to encourage entrepreneurship. All the interested candidates can fill the Assam SVAYEM Scheme online application/registration form.
SVAYEM Scheme 2020 Details:
|Name||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Start Date of Online Registration||16th Sep 2020|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Benefit||Providing 50000 rupees to youth|
|Launched for||The youth of the state|
List of activity under SVAYEM Scheme 2020:
Nature of activities:
- Service Sector
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries etc.
Negative list of activities:
- Manufacturing of intoxicant items
- Beedi, Panmasala, Cigarette, etc.
- Sales outlet of Liquor
- Plastic bags below 40 microns
Eligibility Criteria for SVAYEM Scheme 2020 :
- Residents of Assam above 18 years of age and below 40 Years
- There will be no income ceiling for getting assistance under this scheme.
- The beneficiary should possess educational qualification of at least Class X standard.
- The beneficiary who has already completed Skill Development Training will be given preference.
- The applicant should be a part of the existing Self Help Groups, Joint Liability Groups etc. before 1 September 2020.
Benefits under SVAYEM Scheme 2020 :
- Rs 50,000 will be Given to Each Individual who are eligible
- While the groups with five members (Rs 50,000 per head) would be entitled for Rs 2.5 lakh, groups with 10 members would be entitled for Rs 5 lakh and so on with the maximum limit for members being 20.
- The total budget of the scheme is Rs. 1000 crore which will be given entirely from government funding. The beneficiaries would include all members of self help groups, joint liability groups and other such groups and federations that have organised themselves for entrepreneurial projects.
Nature Of Financial Assistance :
- First of all, the state government will request all of the private, public and rural banks to provide assistance under this scheme.
- the new entrepreneurs of the state will get One lakh rupees.
- Up to 200000 will be provided for the existing entrepreneurs.
- The beneficiary will only give 25% of the total cost
- Banks will be free to give loans
- If the beneficiary has taken 100000 as a loan then 25000 will be given by the beneficiary himself.
- 20000 rupees subsidy will be provided on one lakh rupees loan
- 55000 rupees will be the loan amount from the bank in 1 lakh.
- Under the scheme government will allocate 200 crore rupees.
How to Apply for SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2020 :
Candidates need to apply through online by visiting there website or by clicking the “Apply Online” link below on or before 30-Sept-2020