Last Date : 15 Days from the date of Published
Date of Published : 14 May 2020
State Institute Of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Recruitment: SIRD&PR Arunachal Pradesh an Apex State Level Institute for training and research in the field of Rural Development & Decentralised Planning under its project on Chief Minister Aadarsh Gram Yojana (CMGAY) seeks to engage dynamic Indian students having done post-graduation and graduation from reputed Institute & Universities and like IlTs/IMS/ISB as Arunachal Pradesh Rural Development Fellows (APRDF). The Fellows would be expected to support the various activities on planning and monitoring of CMAGY in the state for a fixed period.
Total Vacancy :
- Senior Fellows – 2 (Two)
- Junior Fellows – 2 (Two)
- Senior Fellows – Rs. 70,000/-
- Junior Fellows – Rs 35,000/-
Education Qualifications :
- Master in any discipline with minimum experience of three years/Graduation in any discipline with minimum of five years’ experience
- At least 60% marks in both under graduation & post•graduation level.
- Candidates with domain experience as per the guidelines from premier institutes likes IlTs/IMS/ISB will be preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge of Project Management skills. experience in implementation and monitoring of Govt. Schemes. ICT proficiency in MS office. PRA, training and capacity building will be preferred.
- Master in any discipline with minimum experience of one year/Graduation in any discipline with minimum of three years’ experience
- At least 55% marks in both under graduation & post-graduation level.
- Candidates with domain experience from premier institutes likes IlTs/lMS/ISB will be preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge of Project Management skills, experience in implementation and monitoring of Govt. Schemes, ICT proficiency in MS office. PRA. training and capacity building will be preferred.
Job Duration: The period of fellowship shall be at least 9(Nine) months but shall not exceed the duration of the project. Fellows not completing the requisite period shall not be issued.
How to Apply: Guidelines for APRDF along with online application can be accessed and submitted from the given link www.sirdarun.org. Shortlisted candidates fulfilling the conditions shall be required to appear before the Selection Committee and once selected shall be willing to join the fellowship at short notice. Offline applications will be summarily rejected.
Last Dated: The last date of submitting online application for the fellowships shall be 15 days from the date of this advertisement(14/05/2020).
Full Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here