Last Date: 04/11/2020.
Name of post: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2020
Vacant posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course
- Stenographer Grade “C”: 18 to 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
- Stenographer Grade “D”: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ ExSM & Other candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification (As on 01.08.2020): Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Examination Centres @ North Eastern Region (NER): Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Churachandpur (5502), Imphal (5501), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601).
How to apply: Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 10.10.2020 to 04.11.2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 04.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 06.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 08.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10.11.2020
- Dates of the Computer Based Examination: 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021