Last Date: 25/10/2021
SSC Recruitment 2021 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 3261 Selection Posts (Phase-IX) 2021 Vacancies. Candidates can check the eligibility and apply online here.
Name of post:
No of posts:
Category-wise vacancy details:
- GEN: 1366
- SC: 477
- ST: 249
- OBC: 788
- EWS: 381
For More Check the Full Advertisement Details.
- Matric Level Posts: Class 10th or High School pass from any recognised board in India
- Intermediate Level Posts: 10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognised board in India
- Graduate-level Posts: Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognised University/Institution in India
The minimum age to apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam is 18 years and the maximum age is 30 years as on 01/01/2021. The post-wise age limit can be checked at Advertisement Details section.
- UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman: Nil
Payment Mode: Online Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment
Candidates may apply online for SSC Selection Post Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of SSC or click the link below.
Important Dates of SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2021
- Starting date of online application submission: 24-09-2021
- Last date of online application submission: 25-10-2021 (23:00 Hrs.)
- Last Date for Making Online fee Payment & Offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Generation of Challan: 28-10-2021 (23:30 PM)
- Last Date for Payment Through Challan (During Working Hours of Bank): 01-11-2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination: January/February 2022
|Online Application||Register | Login|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more job : Click Here