Last Date : 15 Days(Published on – 24/9/2020)
Name of post: Assistant Professor
No of posts: 9
- Education: 01 (UR(PWD), RP-01)
- Home Science: 01 (UR, RP-03)
- Assamese: 01 (UR, RP-07)
- English: 01 (SC, RP-22)
- Chemistry: 01 (OBC/MOBC, RP-43)
- Economics: 02 (STH, RP-30) & [UR(PWD), RP-34]
- Geography: 01 (SC, RP-36)
- History: 01 (STP, RP-45)
Educational Qualification: As per Govt. Office Memorandum no. AHE.407/ 2017/44, dated 08.11.2018.
- As per Govt. Office Memorandum No AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility condition. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/ SET.
- The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept/ 1991.The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
- Eligibility like M. Phil./ Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Age: 38 years as on the 1st day of the year in which advertisement is issued with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWO and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
How to apply:
- Applications in the prescribed application form available in the college website www.sibsagargirlscollege.org.in must be submitted including contact number and @-mail and all testimonials from HSLC onwards, having proficiency in local language is compulsory, accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs. 2500/– (Two thousand five hundred only), Non-refundable in favour of Principal. Sibsagar Girls’ College, Sivasagar payable at The Assam Cooperative Apex Bank, Sivasagar Branch.
- The Application must reach within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The candidates in service have to apply through proper channel with a No Objection Certificate from the competent authority.