Last Date : 28 August 2020 (15 Days )
Sadiya College Recruitment 2020 : Sadiya College, Chapakhowa has released a notification for the recruitment of 23 Assistant Professor and Laboratory Assistant & Bearer vacancy.
Vacancy Details :
1. Assistant Professor
- Vacant post: 18
- Subject-wise vacancy:
- Physics: 3
- Mathematics: 3
- Chemistry: 3
- Zoology: 3
- Botany: 3
- Political Science: 1
- Sociology: 1
- Assamese: 1
Education Qualification :
- andidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date tor submitting applications, Eligibility like M.Phil / Ph. D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language
Salary : (UGC Scale of Pay): Pay Level-10 (57700/- to 1,82,400/-)
Vacant post: 1
Education Qualification: Candidates must be a graduate (preferred B.Sc) from a recognized College/institution affiliated to a UGC recognized University with a minimum 3 months Diploma in Computer
Salary : (PB-2) 14,000/- to 60,500/-, GP-5600/-
Vacant posts: 4
Education Qualification : H.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination passed from any recognized Board.
Salary : (PB-1) 12,000/- to 52,000/-, GP- 3,900/-
Age: Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with upper age relaxation of 5 years far SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years far OBC/ MOBC candidates respectively.
How to apply:
Assistant Professor: Application fess of RS. 2000/- (non-refundable) through NEFT (or Demand Draft in favour of Principal Sadiya College) in the Name of Sadiya Callege Misc Fund payable at Union Bank of India, Chapakhowa Branch A/c No. 383102012048596 IFSC Code : UBINO538311.
Lab. Assistant/ Bearer: Applications in Assam Govt. Part — IX standard form with complete bio-data as mentioned above (Available in college website). No application fees is required.
Last Date: 15 Days from date of publication that is 14/8/2020