Last Date : 30 June, 2020
RGIPT Recruitment 2020 : Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology has released a notification and inviting applications from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Project assistants (PA) in an NTPC funded Research Project entitled “Development of electrodes and design of a prototype for the Hard/Sea water electrolysis”
Total Post : 3 (Three)
Job Location : Sivasagar
Education Qualification :
M Sc in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI on a 10 point scale
M Tech in Chemical Engineering minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI on a 10 point scale
B Tech in Chemical Engineering minimum 75% marks or 7.5 CPI on a 10 point scale, for candidates with more than 2 years of experience the minimum requirement is 70% marks or 7.0 CPI on a 10 point scale provided the degree is from an Institution funded by the central government
Desirable Experience: Candidates with prior experience in the synthesis of nanoparticles, microscopic analysis and electrochemistry etc. would be given preference.
Age : Upper age limit is 32 years with 5 years’ relaxation for female/SC/ST/PH candidates
- Candidates those are GATE qualified: Rs. 31,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Candidates without GATE qualification: Rs. 16,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Project Duration : The initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to another year, solely based on performance. Hostel accommodation will provided on the payment of applicable charges.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates are requested to submit an application on plain paper with detailed CV, full contact details such as postal address and contact number to Dr. Umaprasana Ojha, Division of Science and Humanities, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Jais via e-mail: email@example.com with the subject line JRF application for NTPC sponsored Project latest by June 30, 2020.
- The CV should include details of academic grades starting from 10th standard onwards with details of the year of passing, university or institute, etc and also work experience and nature of work if applicable.
- Complete details of NET/GATE such as year of passing/validity, discipline, marks, All India Rank and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via e-mail about the date of the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and candidates will be provided accommodation for the interview process.