Last Date: 10/02/2021
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021 : Panchayat & Rural Development (PNRD), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 377 Grade IV vacancy under Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam.
Vacancy Details :
No of posts: 27
2.Grade-IV (PRI Level)
No of posts: 350
Pay Scale: Rs 12000 to Rs 52000+ GP Rs Rs 3900
Eligibility Criteria for PNRD Assam Recruitment :
The candidate must satisfy the following criteria.
(i)Candidates must be a Indian Citizen, ordinarily a resident of Assam. (ii)He/ She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
Age: Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) 86 ST (H).
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 10 (ten) yeas in case of candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped. For the purpose of determining the age limit, the department will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate/Admit card issued by a recognized Education Board. No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit and the like will be accepted.
Registration An Employment Exchange:
The candidate must be registered in any one of the Employment Exchanges of Assam and must indicate his/her valid employment registration No. in the relevant field.
For EWS : The persons belonging to EWS, who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs/ STs/OBCs shall get.
HSLC or equivalent examination passed.
How to Apply for PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form at official website www.rural.assam.gov.in. Online application will be available from 27-01-2021 Last date for submission of Online application is midnight of 10-02-2021
The candidate can apply only one post either against vacant Grade -IV posts at Commissionerate (Headquarter) or against the vacant posts of his/her respective district only. Multiple application or candidate apply more than one district will be summarily rejected
The Candidates having the required qualification for Grade-IV posts as mentioned above may apply for the post. Candidates will require to upload scanned copies of the following: –
a) Passport Size Photograph: –
Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph. Poor quality photograph submitted will lead to rejection of application. The Admit card will be printed with the uploaded photograph.
- The photograph must be in colour and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken by a mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are not acceptable.
- Photograph must be taken in a white background.
- The photograph must have been taken after 1 stJanuary, 2020.
- Face should occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and with a full-face view looking into the camera directly.
- v)The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and chin should be clearly visible.
- If someone normally wear spectacles, glare on glasses is not acceptable in his / her photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses for the photo
- Candidate must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses, only clear glasses are permitted.
- Ask the photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm) print.
- Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640 x 480 (0.3 Mega Pixel) (Ask the studio to reduce it to this resolution if it is higher).
- Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x 240.
- The maximum file size is 450 kb (kilo bytes).
- For own benefit of the candidate, it may be prudent not to intentionally change his/her facial features or hair style as in the photograph until the day of the examination.
- The signature may be put with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- The signature digitally photographed / image scanned by a professional photo studio, and get the image cropped by the studio itself.
- Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300.
- The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height). vii)The maximum file size is 300 kb.
- viii)Mobile phone photograph of signature is not acceptable and can result in disqualification of the application.
(c) Documents: –
- Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination/ birth certificate issued by Competent Authority for proof of age.
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC, SC, ST (P) 8s ST(H).
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
- Disability Certificate from competent authority if applying for such category
Important Dates for PNRD Assam Grade IV Recruitment 2021
- Staring date of online application: 27-01-2021
- Last date of online application: 10-02-2021
Short Advertisement Details : Click Here
Advertisement Details : Click Here
Online Application: Click Here