Last Date : 25/9/2020
ONGC Recruitment 2020 : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Assam Arakan Fold Belt Exploratory Asset, Silchar has released a notification for the recruitment of 7 Medical Officer vacancies on contract basis at its Silchar work-centre.
Vacancy Details :
1.Medical Officer (Field Duty)
Vacant posts: 04 (01-OBC, 03-UR)
2.Medical Officer (General Duty)
Vacant posts: 01 (UR)
3.Medical Officer (General Duty) (Part-time Female)
Vacant posts: 01 (SC)
4.Medical Officer (Occupational Health)
Vacant posts: 1 (1-UR)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e- mail and SMS about date & time of interview.
- The electronic mode of interview (Google Meet/WhatsApp/Zoom Call/ Skype/Webex, etc.) will be intimated to the candidates in advance.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates can apply only through email to email@example.com/ Chakrabarty_Alimita@ongc.co.in on or before 25.09.2020, with the filled in application form which is attached herewith, with relevant self- attested documents i.e., educational qualification documents i.e., Class 10th and 12th, MBBS certificates, Medical Council of India/State Council Registration certificate, Identity proof, experience certificate if any, Community/ Caste Certificate i.e. SC/OBC (non- creamy layer) from the Competent Authority in the prescribed format, if applicable, in pdf format only.
- The candidates are advised to upload all the documents in separate pdf files with proper naming. These documents shall be verified against original certificates by ONGC at the time of joining of the selected candidates.
- A recent passport size photograph (to be affixed on the right top corner of the application) duly self-attested, has to uploaded only after the self -attestation, without which the application shall not be considered.