Last Date : 08-11-2020 (12 Mid Night)
OIL GNM Admission 2020 : Oil India Limited (OIL) ,Duliajan ,Dibrugarh has released an admission notification and inviting application from interested female candidates from Assam and Changlang District of Arunachal Pradesh for admission to the three years General Nursing and Midwifery Course in the School of Nursing, Oil India Hospital-Duliajan for the session 2020-21.
Course Name : GNM.
Session : 2020-21
Seat Capacity: Not Mentioned
Educational qualification: Minimum 10+2 class passed from a recognised board in any stream with English and a minimum aggregate of 40% marks for General candidates (5% relaxation for SC/ST/O.B.C./ M.O.B.C/PWD candidates. Preference will be given to candidates passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
Age limit : Must be between 17-25 years on 31st December 2019 (Relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of O.B.C./M.O.B.C and 10 years for Person with Disability (PWD) candidates.
How to Apply for Oil India GNM Nursing 2020:
- Candidates can fill online application form will be available at the website www.dugnm.in from 25.10-2020 (12 Mid Night) to 08-11-2020 (12 Mid Night).
- Interested candidates are advised to submit the application within stipulated time only. Online application should be filled up after carefully going through Instructions given along with the form in the website. The details of the eligibility criteria, reservation, entrance test etc. will be available at the website.
Important dates for Oil India GNM Nursing 2020 :
- Online Form Submission: 25-10-2020 (12 Mid Night) to 08-11-2020 (12 Mid Night).
- Online Admit Card Download: 19-11-2020 onwards. Entrance Test: 29-11-2020 (Sunday).
- Declaration of Result: 12-12-2020.
- Likely date of Counselling and document verification:21-12-2020 to 23-12-2020
Apply Online : Click Here