Last Date : 22 July ,2020
North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2020 : North Lakhimpur College has released a recruitment notification for fill up the following post
Educational qualifications :
- Educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET
- The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept. /1991.
- The candidates will have to acquire their qualifications as on the last date for submitting the applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./ Ph.D./Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond
Department : Electronics: 1 (one) Unreserved, Roster Point- 59
Age : The age of candidates should not be more that 38 years as on 01.01.2020, relaxation of 5 (Five) years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 (Three) years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
Other Eligibility :
- All candidates have to acquire all qualifications by the last date of submitting the application.
- All certificates of eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D/ Seminar papers/Publication etc. can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- The employed candidates must submit the NOC from appointing authority.
How to Apply for North Lakhimpur College Recruitment 2020 :
- Applications in The DHE’s prescribed format (available at our College website www.nlc.ac.in) with Bio-Data including Phone No., E-Mail ID, address and copies of testimonials from HSLC onwards has to be accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/– (nonrefundable) drawn in favor of the Principal, North Lakhimpur College payable at SBI, N.L Branch.
- The applications must reach the undersigned within 15 days from date of publication of this Advertisement.
- Candidates must have the Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local languages. Sd/- Dr. Biman Ch. Chetia, Principal North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous) North Lakhimpur, Assam
NORTH LAKHIMPUR COLLEGE(AUTONOMOUS)