Last Date for NIT Nagaland Recruitment : May 19, 2020. (Extended)
Job Role : Registrar
No. Of Post : 1
The National Institute of Technology, Nagaland invites applications for the post of Registrar on Deputation (including short-term contract) for a term of 5 years, from suitable candidates having proven and demonstrable capabilities in administration and having relevant experience preferably in large centrally funded educational institutions.
- Masters’ degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/ Institute.
- At least 15 year’s experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of 7000/- (L-11) and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of 8000/- (L-12) and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 year’s experience in educational administration, or
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, or
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the GP of Rs.7600/- (L-12) or above.
PB 4 (Rs.37400-67000) with Grade Pay of Rs.10000/-
Deputation (including Short Term Contract) for a period of 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier, or as fixed by Govt. of India by orders issued in this regard from time to time.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- The application must be sent in the prescribed format only through speed post/ registered post to “The Dean (Faculty Welfare), National Institute of Technology Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland -797103.” Application submitted through any courier services or hand delivery will not be considered.
- The candidates are also required to scan and send the proof of dispatched application (speed /registered post) to the following email ids: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to apply is May 19, 2020. (Extended)
Email ID: email@example.com
Advertisement: Click here.
Extension Notice: Click Here
National Institute of Technology Nagaland is one of 31 NITs established by the Government of India by an Act of the Parliament offering UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs in Engineering/Technology and Sciences at Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland.
Other Jobs : Click Here