NHM Assam Interview 2021 : National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 896 Staff Nurse vacancy for engagement on contractual basis. In this regard, the department has released the interview schedule for the online interview.
Name of test: Web Interview
- 11th to 13th June 2021 (Candidates who submitted online application from 1st June to 6th June 2021)
- 14th to 15th June 2021 (Candidates who submitted online application from 7th June to 10th June 2021)
Reporting time: 10.00 AM
NHM Assam Staff Nurse Interview Schedule :
In view of ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation, the schedule of Web Interview is hereby declared for the aspiring candidates who have submitted their online application from 1st June to 6th June 2021.
For the candidates who submitted online application from 7th June 2021 to 10th June 2021, additional lists will be published Additional Schedule of Interview for 14th June 2021 & 15th June 2021 will be published in the NHM Assam website only subsequently.
Instructions for NHM Assam Staff Nurse Interview
- The Interview will be conducted though Zoom. None of the candidates need to come to the Office of the Mission Director, NHM, Assam for physical attendance for the Interview.
- Zoom Meeting Link will be sent to the registered Mobile Number for each Batch through SMS / WhatsApp One hour prior to the Interview for each batch.
- Only the candidates as per Roll No and allotted Batch Timings shall attend in respective Batch as there is limited Batch Capacity in each Time Slot.
- The candidate must login with the following ID format for attending the Zoom Interview
- Candidates shall ensure they their login name is as per above format only. They shall change their login name to the above format before logging in to the meeting room. Only those in the above format will be allowed in the meeting room in the respective time slot for counselling.
- All candidates as per the allotted time slot shall login in to the Zoom meeting 30 minutes prior to counselling time slot.
- The candidates shall login and wait in the Waiting Room and Admitted One by One as per their Roll No. On completion of their interview, he/she shall immediately log out.
- In case of any candidate not logging in within the stipulated time and he/she may not be able to attend the interview.
Notice for interview: Click Here .
Instruction for candidates: Click Here