Last Date : 26/10/2020
NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM), Tezpur, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of the following vacancy in Tezpur, Assam
Total Post: 1
Post Name: Accounts officer
Essential Qualification :
- Degree from a recognized university and 3 years’ experience in Cash, Accountant, and Budget work in a Government office/PSU/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body.
Note: (i) The Departmental Accountant in Pay Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400) in Pay Matrix having the educational qualifications and experience prescribed for considering appointment on deputation basis is considered along with outsiders. If the departmental candidate is selected for an appointment to the post; it shall be treated as having been filled by promotion.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department or the Central Govt. shall normally be for 3 years and shall not exceed 5 (five) years.
- The maximum age limit shall not be exceeding 56 years in the case of deputations as on the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Officers under the Central Government/State Govemment/Public Sector Undertakings/Semi-Government/ Statutory/ Autonomous Organizations/ Societies.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in Level — 9 (Rs. 53100 — 167800) in Pay Matrix. OR
- With 2 years of regular service in posts in Level 8 (Rs. 47600-151100) in Pay Matrix in present cadre/Department
- With 3 years of regular service in posts in Level — 7 (Rs. 44900-142400) in Pay Matrix in the present cadre / Department.
- With 8 years of regular service in posts in Level — 6 (Rs. 35400-112400) in Pay Matrix in present cadre / Department
Pay : Level — 9 (Rs. 53100 — 167800)
How to Apply for NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2020:
- Applications are invited from eligible officers for the post of Accounts Officer – 01 (one) in prescribed formats, as per eligibility & qualification, along with all necessary documents and testimonials. Interested officials may send their applications to “Director, NERIWALM, Dolabari, Tezpur, P.O.- Kaliabhomora- 784027 (Assam)” by registered/speed post on or before 60 (sixty) days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. Details regarding application format, eligibility, qualification, etc., may be found in website www.neriwalm.gov.in
- The closing date for receipt of an application for the post from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Laddakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad will be 67 days from the date of publications of advertisement.
- While forwarding the applications for appointment on Deputation (ISTC), the lending/ Administrative authorities may forward attested copies of APARs for last 5 years of the officer concerned and certify that the information furnished by the applicant is correct and no vigilance/disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against the officer(s) in the prescribed format enclosed as (Annexure-I). The upper age limit for candidates is 56 years on the closing date of receipt of application.
NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2020
Application form : Click Here
NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2020