Last Date: 30 July,2020
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 : North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Shillong has released a notification for the recruitment of 44 Senior Resident Doctor (Three years tenure) vacancy.
Total Post : 44
Post Name : Senior Resident Doctor
Vacancy Details :
- Anaesthesiology: 8 Posts (UR-2, OBC-5, SC-1)
- Anatomy: 2 Posts (OBC-1, SC-1)
- Biochemistry: 1 Post (OBC-1)
- CTVS: 3 Posts (OBC-2, SC-1)
- Community Medicine: 1 Post (UR-1)
- Dermatology & STD: 1 Posts (OBC-1)
- ENT: 1 Post (SC-1)
- General Medicine: 4 Posts (UR-1, OBC-3)
- General Surgery: 3 Posts (OBC-3)
- Neurology: 2 Posts (OBC-2)
- Nerurosurgery: 3 Posts (EWS-1, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Ophthalmology: 1 Post (OBC-1)
- Orthopaedics: 1 Post (OBC-1)
- Pediatrics: 2 Posts (EWS-1, SC-1)
- Pathology: 2 Posts (EWS-1, OBC-1)
- Pharacology: 1 Post (UR-1)
- Radiodignosis: 2 Posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Surgical Oncology: 3 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1)
- Urology: 2 Posts (OBC-1, SC-1)
Education Qualification :
- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule : I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part : II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
- Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
***Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred
Age : Upto 45 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Salary : Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
How to Apply:
Candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to email@example.com. The last date for submission of the application is 30.07.2020 (Thursday) till 05:30 PM.