Last Date : 31/8/2020
Nalbari District Judiciary Recruitment 2020 : District and Sessions Judge, Nalbari has released a notification for the recruitment of 1 Driver vacancy for Civil Judge and Asstt. Sessions Judge, Nalbari.
Name of post: Driver
Total posts: 1
Educational Qualification: HSLC passed with valid Transport Driving License . Candidate having higher than HSLC passed need not apply.
Age: Candidates must not be below 18 years or above 38 years of age on the date of publishing of the advertisement. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST and P.W.D. will be as per Govt. Rules.
Pay: Rs.15,000/- Per Month.
How to apply: Candidates must furnish the following documents with the application:
- 3 (three) copies of recent passport sized photographs
- Valid Driving License
- Age proof certificate,
- Educational qualification certificate,
- Caste certificate if any,
- Must have 5 years Experience.
- An Undertaking that no criminal cases pending against him and no court of India convicted him if or any criminal proceeding and or he has executed a bond before any criminal courts of India with regard to maintain Peace/harmony and tranquility in the area.
The application must be addressed to the District and sessions Judge, Nalbari and reach during working hours on or before 31st August, 2020.
Applicant must indicate prominently as “Post applied for Driver” on the envelope (Size: 5″x10″ approx.) containing the application.