Last Date : 28 June, 2020 (15 days)
MNC Girls College Nalbari Recruitment 2020 : MNC Girls’ College Nalbari has released a notification for the recruitment of 3 Sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors in MNC Girls College, Nalbari, Assam.
Total Post : 3
Namer of Post : Assistant Professor
Vacancy Details :
- Education: 01 [Category (UR), Roster Point- 03]
- English: 01 [Category (ST(P) – I), Roster Point- 05]
- Philosophy: 01 [Category (PWD), Roster Point- 01]
Education Qualification :
- Candidates must secured atleast 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master Degree level in the relevant subject and must have cleared NET/ SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR.
- Candidates who were awarded Ph.D degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedure for award Ph.D degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19/09/1991.
Age : Should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2020 and Relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/ PWD and 3 Years for OBC/MOBC candidate.
Salary: As per UGC Scale Pay and Allowances.
- Candidate have to acquire qualification as on the last date for submitting application. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D/Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
- In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the concerned authority.
How to Apply:
- Application with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rupees 2500/- (Non Refundable) drawn in favour of “Principal, MNC Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari” payable at United Bank of India, Nalbari Branch must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication.
- Date of Interview will be intimated over Telephone/Mail/ Registered/Speed Post in due course of time.