Last Date: 31/12/2020.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 : LIC Housing Finance Ltd. has released a notification for the recruitment of 20 Management Trainee & Assistant Manager vacancy .
No of posts: 9
Educational Qualification: Full time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
Work experience: Minimum 1 year in the related field would be preferred.
Age: 24 to 30 years as on 01.12.2020
No of posts: 11
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Information Security Engineer: 1
- Web Developer: 4
- Database Developer:2
- Database Administrator Engineer: 1
- Mobile App Developer: 2
- Web Content/Graphics Designer: 1
Educational Qualification: Full Time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered. Persons applying for Information Security Engineer and Mobile App Developer must have relevant degree/ qualification/certification.
Work experience: Minimum 3 years in the related field with a reputed organization.
Age: 25 to 30 years as on 01.12.2020
Selection Process of LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 :
- All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo the Online Technical Skill Test at the selected location. The location has to be selected by the candidate while submitting the application form. The Online Technical Skill Test will be of 50 Marks.
- The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Technical Skill Test will be called for Interview in Mumbai. The Interview will be of 50 Marks.
- Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview.
How to apply for LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 :
Interested candidates should submit the resume on the website www.lichousing.com (Careers: Submit Resume) along with the duly filled application form
The last date of submission of applications is 31st December 2020
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here