Last Date : 02 July,2020(15 Days)
Lakhipur College Recruitment 2020: :Lakhipur College , Goalpara has released a notice and inviting applications in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam along with complete Bio-Data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant sanctioned post of Assistant Professor at Lakhipur College, P.O. Lakhipur, Dist. Goalpara.
Subject(Dept.) : Economics
No of Post : 01, Roster Point- OBC/MOBC-4
Educational qualification :
- NET/ SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions.
- The candidate having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. The candidates must have 55% or an equivalent grade point scale at Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided for the Ph.D holders, who obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept,1991.
- The candidates have to acquire qualification as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D./Seminar papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Age : Candidate should not be more than 38 years on 01.01.2020 with the relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Salary : Salary will be according to UGC scale of pay and other allowances as per rule.
How to Apply :
- Applications with relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- (Two thousand five hundred) (non-refundable) only drawn in favour of Principal, Lakhipur College, Lakhipur, payable at The Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. Lakhipur Branch must reach the undersigned within 15 (fifteen) days from the publication of this advertisement. For further details visit College website i.e. www. Lakhipurcollege.in .
- The candidates must have Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
- No T.A/ D.A. will be borne by the College. Incomplete/defective applications will be rejected at the time of scrutiny and no call letter will be issued to such candidates
Any Query :
Contact No. 6001495768,