Last Date : 20 June,2020
Labour Commissioner Assam Recruitment 2020: Labour Commissioner, Assam has released notification and inviting application from eligible candidates for the contractual post of 1 Software Developer .
Total Post : 1
Job location : Guwahati
Post Name: Software Developer
Education Qualification : Minimum qualification must be BE/ B.Tech preferably with ME/ M.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT Or MCA/ MSc(IT).
Experience and Competency:
- Minimum 2 (Two) years of Software development experience
- Understanding of open source projects/ framework like Codelgniter, Laravel, Joomla, Os Commerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services Experience in common third-party APIs (Payment gateways, SMS gateways, Google API, etc).
- Passion for good design and coding practices.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
Salary : Rs 35,000/- per month.
Job Duration : The engagement shall be on purely contractual basis for a period of 11 months
How to Apply :
- Candidates are requested to e-mail applications/Updated Resume or CV to email@example.com till 5.00 P.M of 20.06.2020. date and time mentioned above.
- They have to mention in the heading as as ‘Application for contractual engagement as Software Developer’.
- Based on scrutiny of applications, shorilisted candidates shall be called for a set of screening test/ Interview to Identify domain knowledge and experience.
- Document verification may be done during screening. Candidate selected shall be Intimated subsequently based on screening/interview