Last Date : 1 Sept,2020(15 Days)
Vacancy Details :
Vacant posts: 15
- Mathematics (3 Nos.): (i) RP-22 (SC) (ii) RP-23 (UR) (iii)RP-24(UR)
- Chemistry (3 Nos.): (i) RP-25 (ST(P}) (ii) RP-26 (OBC/MOBC) (iii) RP-27(UR)
- Botany (3 Nos.): (i) AP-28 (OBC/MOBC) (ii) RP- 29 EWS (iii) RP-30 (ST(H))
- Physics (3 Nos.): (i) RP-31 (UR) (ii) RP-32 (OBC/MOBC) (iii) RP-33 (UR)
- Zoology (3 Nos.): () RP-34 (UR/PWD) (ii) RP-35 (ST(P)), (iii) RP-36 (SC)
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44. Dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions for the candidates.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date tor submitting applications, Eligibility like M.Phil / Ph. D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language
Age: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 with relaxation as per Govt. rule.
Vacant posts: 1
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized college /institution affiliated to recognized University and must possess 3 months diploma in computer. The candidate should have working knowledge in Assamese and English typing in MS Word and simple Excel.
Vacant posts: 4
Educational Qualification: H.S.L.C. passed from Govt. recognized Board/Council.
Age: Age of candidates for Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years tor OBC/MOBC.
Other Criteria for Jengraimukh College Majuli Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates must have PRC and proficiency in local language for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
- In-Service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the appointing authority.
- Applicants belonging to EWS category must submit a certificate from the competent authority in the format prescribed by Govt. of Assam.
How to apply for Jengraimukh College Majuli Recruitment 2020 :
- Applications in DHE’s prescribed format accompanied with nonrefundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- (Two Thousand Five Hundred) only for the post of Assistant Professor and Rs. 100/- (One Hundred) only for Laboratory Assistant drawn in favour of Principal, Jengraimukh College, payable at UCO Bank, Jengrai Branch, Majuli (IFSC-UCBA0001504) must be reach in the Principal within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement(17/8/2020)
- No application fees should be paid for the post of Laboratory Bearer.
- For the post of Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer candidates must apply in the prescribed format of Assam Govt. Part-IX standard form along with all documents.
- Candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language. In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
- Applications belonging to PWD & EWS category must submit Certificate from competent authority in the format prescribed by the Govt. of Assam.”