Last Date : 15 Days from 29/10/2020
Jawaharlal Nehru College Boko Recruitment 2020 : Jawaharlal Nehru College Boko,Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of below mentioned sanctioned post
Vacancy Details :
- Department: Geography,No. of Post: 02, [Category: 01 post reserved for OBC/ MOBC, Roster Point-6 and 01 post for Unreserved,Roster Point-46.]
- Department: Education,No. of Post: 01,[ Category: UR,Roster Point-4.]
- Department: Bodo, No. of Post: 01, [Category: Reserved for ST (H), Roster Point-50 (Advertised for second time).]
- Designation: Junior Assistant, No. of Post: 01, [Category: UR-01, Roster Point-3.]
- Designation: Laboratory Bearer, No. of Post: 01, [Category: OBC/ MOBC-01, Roster Point-6]
Education Qualification :
- For the post of Assistant Professor : educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per Govt. OM no. AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with NET/ SLET/SET. Candidates must have latest UGC norms having at least 55% marks at Master Degree level (50% for SC/ST/ PWD candidates). Those candidates who are awarded Ph.D. in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) regulation, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of the condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- Junior Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any UGC recognised university with a diploma or certificate course in computer operation of minimum three months duration.
- Laboratory Bearer: HSLC passed.
Age limit: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 2000/- through a nonrefundable demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Principal, J. N. College’ Boko payable at UBI, Boko Branch.
- Junior Assistant & Laboratory Bearer: Rs. 500/- through a nonrefundable demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Principal, J. N. College’ Boko at UBI, Boko branch.
How to Apply :
- The applicants for the post of Assistant Professor must apply in the DHE’s prescribed format available in the college website and also in the website of Director of Higher Education, Assam along with all documents and testimonials.
- The applicants for the Junior Assistant & Laboratory Bearer must apply in the prescribed of Assam Govt. Part-IX Standard Form along with all documents and Testimonials.
- Last Date : 15 Days from 29/10/2020
- Application should be sent to – Dr.Tapan Dutta ,Principal , J.N. College, Boko – 781123,Kamrup,Assam