Last Date: 15/10/2020
Name of post: Technical Officer- II
Toal posts: 84
Age: Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
Pay: The proposed remuneration will be in the range of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand) per month (Inclusive of all incentives and perks).
- 3–YEAR Full-time Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 55% marks.
- At least 1year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction.
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, sanitation and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
- Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast moving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language(s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Selection Process: Due to current situation with reference to the Pandemic COVID 19 , a contact-less recruitment process purely based on academic performance from class X to Diploma level will be followed. The weightage of marks for selection will be as:
- Class X : 20%
- Diploma : 75%
- 5% weightage to candidates who have obtained the diploma from a Government institution.
How to apply:
- An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://forms.gle/D56SvJfSVvKuhVoK7
- Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC onwards) must be uploaded.
- The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 15 October 2020.
For any further details, mails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Apply Online: Click Here .