Last Date : 15 Sept, 2020
Name of post: Assistant Professor
Total posts: 5
- English – 1 (UR)
- Statistics – 1 STP
- Philosophy – 1 UR
- Commerce – 1 UR
- Economics – 1 STH
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44. Dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions for the candidates.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date tor submitting applications, Eligibility like M.Phil / Ph. D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language
Age: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 with relaxation as per Govt. rule.
Pay: UGC 7th Pay Scale (Rs. 57700 – 182400/-) with other allowances as per rule as admissible from time to time
Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- (two thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, J.B. College, Jorhat, payable at Jorhat.
How to apply for J B College Jorhat Recruitment 2020: Applications in prescribed format available in DHE website along with all supporting documents must reach the Principal within 15 September, 2020 up to 4 p.m. and must be accompanied by DD.
For details, please visit college website www.jbcollege.org.in. Shortlisted candidates will be communicated through their e-mail for the interview.