Last Date: 09/01/2021
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2021 : Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2000 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Executive vacancy.
Name of post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
No of posts: 2000
- UR: 989
- EWS: 113
- OBC: 417
- SC: 360
- ST: 121
Pay: Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances
Eligibility Criteria of Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2020 :
Age Limit as on 09-01-2021: Candidates should between 18 and 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
Application Fee :
Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories: Rs 600/-
All SC/ST, all female candidates & all ExSM: Rs 500/-
Payment mode: Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
Selection Process of Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam 2020 :
Tier-1 (only online mode): 100 Marks (Objective type)
Tier-2: 50 Marks (Descriptive type)
Tier-III/Interview: 100 Marks
Examination Centres for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam 2021 in Assam :
Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar and Tezpur.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2020 :
- Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in.
- The application portal will be operational from 19.12.2020 to 09.01.2021 (till 2359 hours). Registration done, prior to 19.12.2020 and after 09.01.2021, will not be accepted.
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application: 19-Dec-2020
- Closing Date of submission of Application with submission of Online Application Fee: 09-Jan-2021(up to 23.59 Hrs)
- Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan: 12-Jan-2021 (Banking Hours)
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Online Application: Click Here