Last Date: 19/01/2021.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 : Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the recruitment of 358 Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) & Yantrik vacancy in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 02/2021 Batch.
Vacancy Details :
- Navik (General Duty)
No of posts: 260 [UR-114, EWS-33, OBC-83, ST-7, SC-23]
- Navik (Domestic Branch)
No of posts: 50 [UR-22, EWS-6, OBC-8, ST-3, SC-11]
- Yantrik (Mechanical) 13 3 7 4 4 31
No of posts: 31 [UR-13, EWS-3, OBC-7, ST-4, SC-4]
- Yantrik (Electrical) 4 1 1 0 1 7
No of posts: 7 [UR-4, EWS-1, OBC-1, ST-0, SC-1]
- Yantrik (Electronics)
No of posts: 10 [UR-7, EWS-0, OBC-2, ST-0, SC-1]
(a) Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(b) Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
(c) Yantrik: 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows: –
(a) For Navik (GD) and Yantrik: Born between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
(b) For Navik (DB): Born between 01 Oct 1999 to 30 Sep 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Note: upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
Examination Fee :
Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2021 :
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 05 JAN 2021 (1000 hrs) TO 19 Jan 2021 (1800 hrs). Candidates are to logon to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- The candidate can apply for only one post i.e either Navik (DB) or Navik (GD) or Yantrik (Mechanical) or Yantrik (Electrical) or Yantrik (Electronics) in one cycle.
Important Dates of Indian Coast Guard Navik Vacancy
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2021 till 18:00 hrs
- Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 10 days prior to Stage-I Exam
- Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/ End March 2021
- Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: End April/ Early May 2021
- Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Early August 2021
- Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (DB): Early October 2021
- Date for Exam Result : Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 20 days
- Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Aug 2021
- Date of Training for Navik (GD): Oct 2021
Online Application: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here .