Last Date: 30 Days
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Indian Air force has released the recruitment notification for various (Group C (Civilian)) vacancies.Last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
- Mess Staff – 47
- MTS – 61
- CMTD (OG) – 7
- HKS – 49
- Laundryman – 9
- Vulcaniser – 2
- Cook (OG) – 38
- Clerk Hindi Typist – 2
- LDC – 11
- Store Keeper – 3
- Painter – 4
- Cook – 3
- Steno Gde-II – 4
- Ayah/ Ward Sahayika – 1
- Carpenter – 3
- Store (Superintendent) – 3
- Fireman – 8
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)/ House Keeping Staff (HKS)/ Mess Staff/ Laundryman/ Ayah / Ward Sahayika/ Vulcaniser :- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.
LDC: 12th Class or equivalent qualification And ) A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English on manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer.
Stenographer Grade-II: (i) 12th class pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University. (ii) Dictation—10 minutes @ 80 word per minute (iii) Transcription 50 minutes English on computer)
Carpenter: (a) (i) Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. (ii) Industrial Training Institute Certificate in appropriate akin field or Trade viz– Carpenter or (b) Ex-Servicemen from appropriate trade vize. Carpenter Rigger.
Fireman:(i) Matriculation or equivalent. (ii) Must have undergone training in Fire Fighting under a state fire service or a recognized institution of repute. (iii) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, Hose Fitting and Fire appliances and equipments like fire Engine, Trailer Fire Pumps and Foam Branches. (iv) Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified in advertisement OR Ex-serviceman of appropriate trade.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 25,500 per month from the respective board.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- All application are scrutinized in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter eligible candidates will be issued call letter for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- The written test will consists of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be short listed and called for skill /practical/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Short listed candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of which were annexed with the application.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Required documents
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Domicile certificate, experience and caste certificate etc duly self attested to annexed with the application.
- In case of OBC candidates applying for reserved quota, their caste should be listed under the Central List of OBCs.
How to Apply for Indian Air force Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Indian Air Force Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the main page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- Eligible candidate can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application duly typed in English/Hindi as per the format given below duly completed with recent passport size photo graph duly attested by self pasted thereon are to be submitted by the candidates to the address as mentioned at para- 2 above. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……AND CATEGORY………”. The application is to be accompanied with self addressed envelope with Rs. 10 postage stamp duly affixed.
Advertisement Details : Click Here