Last Date : 14 June, 2020
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2020 : Applications are invited for an Online interview for the following contractual posts in the projects entitled, “North East Centre for Biological Sciences and Healthcare Engineering (NECBH)” and “Manpower in Industrial Interaction and Special Initiatives” at IIT Guwahati.
Total Post : 3
Post Name and Vacancy :
- Associate Project Engineer : 2 Posts
- System Engineer : 1 Post
Job Location: Guwahati
Post Details :
1. Associate Project Engineer :
Master degree engineering (Computer sciences/IT) or Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (Computer sciences/IT) or MCA with 3 years of research Experience
Note: Candidates with experience less than 3 years may be considered for Assistant Project Engineer,
Salary: Rs. 28500 + 16 % HRA , Total : Rs 40,600/-
2. System Engineer
B.E./ B. TECH in CS/IT or MCA with experience of minimum one year in software development,
Note: If a suitable candidate for the post of System Engineer (Gr-I) is not found, the candidate may be considered for the post of System Engineer .
Salary : Rs. 28500 + 16% HRA + Medical Facility , Total : Rs 37,210/-
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview. The date and time for the online interview of the shortlisted candidate will be informed via email. The candidates based on their performance in the online interview may be selected or called to appear for a personal interview
How to Apply :
- Candidates must apply through a mail to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14.06.2020 with the subject of email as “Application for the post of Associate Project Engineer/System Engineer”.
- The mail must be accompanied with his/her updated CV giving details of all educational qualifications from 10th standard onwards, experience, contact address, phone no., email etc. Candidate applying for more than one post must have to mention in the email clearly.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview.
- The date and time for the online interview of the shortlisted candidate will be informed via email.
- The candidates based on their performance in the online interview may be selected or called to appear for a personal interview.
For any clarification, contact: Ashim Chandra Bhowal, E-mail: email@example.com or Priyanka Batra, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Advertisement : Click Here