Last Date: 09/02/2021
Handloom & Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021 : Directorate of Handloom & Textile, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 38 Demonstrator (Grade-III), Handloom & Textiles vacancy.
Name of post: Demonstrator, H&T
No of posts: 38 (UR: 13, OBC: 5, SC: 1, STP: 8, STH: 7, EWS: 4)
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000 to Rs.60,500 + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- in Pay Band — 2
Eligibility Criteria :
Citizenship: Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed and 2 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of Handloom & Textile, Assam
Age: The candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD).
Selection Process of Handloom & Textiles Assam Vacancy 2021 :
- Written Test: 100 marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute/ Textile Technology.
- Practical Test: 50 marks
- Four candidates shall be selected against each vacancy notified on the basis of the marks obtained in the Objective Type Written Test to appear in the Practical Test.
- The Final Select list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both the Objective Type Written Test and Practical Test and contain the names of candidates equal to the number of vacancies advertised and selected.
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, t.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
- The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news papers and website of the Directorate.
How to apply for Handloom & Textiles Assam Recruitment 2021 :
- The envelop containing the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator, Category — SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD” shall be addressed to “The Director, Handloom & Textiles, Assam, Vastra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1” and submitted in the application box of the Directorate.
- Last date of submission of application form is 9th February, 2021.
- The application are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto.
- (a) 1 (one) self addressed envelop of 5CM X 11 CM affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
- (b) Self attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
- (c) Attested copy of PWD/ EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- (d) The candidate will have to submit declaration Form-A related to the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- (e) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on reverse side.
- (f) Attested copy of valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange.
Advertisement Details: Click Here