Assam Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited has released a notification for the farmers For setting up/ up-gradation of Rice Mills with some government subsidy.
How Many Farmers will get :
- 100 rice mills with capacity oil ton per hour.
- 70 rice mills with a capacity of 2 ton per hour.
- 50 existing mills with a capacity of 1 ton per hour to be upgraded to 2 ton per hour capacity across Assam.
- Any individual, Company, SHGs, Cooperatives, Farmer producer organizations (FPO), and a partnership firm. However, parboiled rice mill is not eligible under the
- The land around one to two bighas, finance from Bank/ Financial Institutions.
- For setting up of rice mill with a capacity of 1 ton per hour – 50% of capital investment subject to a limit of Rs.10 lakh.
- For setting up of rice mill with a capacity of 2 ton per hour – 50% of capital investment subject to a ceiling of Rs.15 lakh.
- Upgradation of mills from 1 ton per hour to 2 ton per hour- 50% of capital investment, subject to a ceiling of Rs.5 lakh.
How to Apply :
Please download the form from www.afcscl.in and send your e-mail to email@example.com on or before 15th lune, 2020.
For further details, you may visit www.afcscl.in or may contact at 94350 15207 / 94355 56163
Under financial assistance from MMS-CMSGUY and AACPMS the scheme would be implemented by
The Assam Food and Civil Supply Corporation Ltd. (AFCSCL)
4th Floor. Paribahan Bhawan. Jawahar Nagar, Khananara, Guwahati