1) English (4 posts) : 2 posts ( Unreserved) 1 post (Reserved for OBC/MOBC)1 post (PwD)
2) Economics (3 posts) : 1 post (Reserved for SC)1 post (Reserved for UR-EWS)1 post (Reserved for STH)
3) Education (3 posts) : 1 post (Unreserved)2 post (Reserved for OBC/MOBC)
4) Political Science : 2 posts ( Unreserved)(3 posts) 1 post (Reserved for STP)
5) Sociology (3 posts) : 1 post ( Unreserved)1 post (Reserved for OBC/MOBC)1 post (Reserved for EWS)
6) Librarian (1 post) : 1 post (Unreserved)
Education Qualification :
The candidate must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (5% relaxation to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/PwD category) in the concerned subject and must have cleared the NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET Commission.
The candidate having, Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards & procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulation 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET
Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D/ Seminar papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Age : Candidates should not be more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Pay: UGC pay scale of Rs. 57,700-182,400/- with other allowances as per rule and as admissible from time to time
How to Apply: Application fee of Rs. 2000/– (Two thousand) only (non-refundable) must be submitted/deposited in favour of Principal, Government Model College, Borkhola, Cachar, payable at Sate Bank of India, Silchar Branch, A/c – 39732488087, IFSCSBIN0000183, through online / in electronic mode. The soft copy of the application form along with the receipt of the online electronic payment to be sent via Email : firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Hard copy of the application along with all relevant documents to be submitted by post immediately after sending softcopy at the following address “Principal, Govt. Model College, Borkhola. P.O. – Jarailtola, Dist. – Cachar, Assam, PIN-788127”