Last Date: 04 June,20200
GMCH Recruitment 2020 : Guwahati Medical College and Hospital has released a notification and inviting candidates for a walk-in-interview to filling up the following post under “Setting up of State level Viral Research & Diagnostics Laboratory (VRDL) under the scheme entitled Establishment of a network of Laboratories for managing Epidemics and Natural Calamities” funded by ICMR-DHR, Govt. of India. in the Department of Microbiology, Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati-32 (Assam).
Post Name : Research Scientist (Medical)
Total Post : 1
Education Qualification :
MBBS/BDS/B.V.Sc. & AH recognized by MCl/DCl/VCI respectively. OR BDS/ B.V.Sc. degree with one year experience
- MD in the related subject from a recognized university for candidates with first class relevant degree.
- Additional research/ training experience in relevant subjects in recognized institute(s).
iii. Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management
- Two years R & D/ Teaching experience in relevant subject after obtaining essential qualification.
- MD or M.V.Sc degree in relevant subjects shall be treated equivalent to three years or two years experience respectively.
- Candidates with MD/MDS/M.V.Sc. degree will be preferred for direct recruitment.
Age : Not more than 35 years
(Relaxation as per Govt. rules)
Salary : As per DHR Guidelines
Selection Process : The interview will be conducted through Video conferencing or Skype
Date and Time of Interview :
Date of interview: 07.06.2020 Time: 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
How to Apply :
The candidate will have to send their scanned and signed copy of bio data with passport photo and scanned copy of all supporting documents through mail before 5 PM on 04.06.2020.