Last Date: 29/10/2021
Forensic Science Recruitment 2021 : Directorate of Forensic Science has released a notification for the recruitment of 36 Scientific Assistants and 4 Junior Assistant vacancies.Candidates can check their eligibility and can apply online here on or before last date mentioned above.
No of posts: 36
- UR: 16
- OBC: 9
- SC: 2
- STH: 2
- STP: 3
- EWS: 4
- Regional Forensic Science Laboratories: 24
- Mobile Forensic Laboratories: 7
- Directorate of Forensic Science, Kahilipara, Guwahati: 5
- B.Sc. in Chemistry . [Category I]
- B.Sc. in Botany/ Zoology/ Anthropology (Physical)/ Biotechnology . [Category II]
- B.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation [Category III]
No of posts: 4
- UR: 3
- STH: 1
Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidate must possess minimum of 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They should have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, the concept of databases. internet. E-mail etc.
Pay: PB-2 Rs 14000 to 60500 + GP Rs 7600/-
The candidate for the post of Scientific Assistant as well as Junior Assistant should not be less than 21 years OR more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit relaxation is as follows:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
Application Fee for Forensic Science Recruitment 2021 :
Selection Process of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2021
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear both in written Test and Skill Test ( Skill Test — only for those who qualify in the written test).
The scheme of the examination is as mentioned below:
- Concerned subjects, – 75
- General Knowledge, – 25
- General English – 100
- General Knowledge – 100
- General English – 50
- Quantitative aptitude and knowledge in computer -150
How to Apply for Forensic Science Recruitment 2021 :
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette to the following address:
Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam,
Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781018.
The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for.
Applicants should submit self attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- Recent passport sized photograph.
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
- Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable).
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority.
- One self-Addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm approx.) with postage Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only.
- While filling the present Address/ Address for communication, PIN code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE No. if applicable)
Important Dates of Forensic Science Vacancy 2021
- Starting date of submission of application: 6th October 2021
- Last date of application submission of application: 29th October 2021