Last Date : 21 (twenty-one) days from 6/11/2020
ESI Scheme Assam Recruitment 2020 : From the office Administrative Medical Officer, ESI Scheme, Assam, Guwahati has released a notification for the recruitment of various vacancy in Assam.
Age : The age of the applicants should not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years incase of SC/ST and 3 (three) years in case of OBC/MOBC candidates.
i) Pharmacist – Candidates must have passed HSSLC (Science) Examination with Diploma in Pharmacy from Govt. recognized Institute and must be registered as Pharmacist under Assam Pharmacy Council.
ii) Staff Nurse -Candidates must have 31⁄2 years Diploma Course of GNM from a recognized Institute and must be registered under Assam Nursing Council.
iii) ANM – Candidates must have 11⁄2 years Diploma Course of ANM from a recognized Institute and must be registered under Assam Nursing Council.
iv) Lab. Tech. – Candidates must have passed HSSLC or equivalent examination with Diploma of Pathological Laboratory Technician from a Govt. recognized Institute.
v) Dresser – Candidates must have passed HSSLC or equivalent examination with experience in dressing in the – hospital for a minimum period of 5 (five) years.
How to apply :
- The candidates should apply along with the self attested copies of all necessary documents (Xerox) as mentioned above with valid Employment Registration card.
- Each applicant must be accompanied with 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photo, self addressed 5 (five) rupees stamped envelope and a Character Certificate from Gazetted Officer/Head of the Educational Institute last attended/ Head of the Department last worked.
- EWS candidates should submit Income & Asset Certificates issued by the competent authority along with the application form. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in ‘Bold Letters’ on the top of the Envelope containing the application form.
- Candidates from any Government Department or Organization should submit their application through proper channel otherwise the application will not be accepted.
- Applications should reach to the “Office of the Administrative Medical Officer, ESI Scheme, Assam, Surajpur, H/N-19, Bye-lane-2, Jawaharnagar, Guwahati- 22”.
- The last date of the submission of applications along with all the necessary certificates and other testimonials is within 21 (twenty-one) days from 6/11/2020
Selection Process :
Candidates whose applications are accepted should appear for written examination to be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on.
Download the Official Advertisement from www.labour.assam.gov.in