Last Date : 30 June,2020
District Legal Services Authority of the districts of Karbi Anglong has released a notification and inviting Applications in Standard Forms from eligible candidates for the post of U.D. Assistant .
Post Name : UDA ( Upper Division Assistant)
Total Post : 1 [UR]
The candidate must have served not less than 5 (Five) years of continuous service as L.D.Assistant in any department of the Govt. of Assam. Experience and knowledge in accounts handling will be preferable.
Salary : [PB-2 ] Rs 14,000/- 49000 + G.P. Rs. 7400 + Other Allowances
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates will have to apply in standard form of Applications along with copies of relevant documents and must submit to “The Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Karbi Anglong, Agriculture Colony, Diphu, Karbi Anglong-782460“.
- Intending candidates are requested to write their Mobile Number (s) and name of the preferred district on the top of Standard Form in red ink.
- Last date of receipt of application is 30.06.2020 till 5.00 Pm.
- Candidates already in Govt. Service must apply through proper channel.
The applications must be accompanied with the following:
- Two recent coloured passport size photograph with name on reverse side,
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of his/her AGE, EDUCATION QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE.
- Copies of ACRs for last three years and Service Book.
Selection Procedure :
- The candidate for the post of U.D. Assistant will have to appear Oral Interview carrying 30 marks.
- The selection will be made purely on merit basis.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly by any candidate will lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature.
- No T.A./D.A. is admissible for appearing the written Test & Interview.
- List of sorted-out of candidates and Date of Interview will be uploaded in the official website http://karbianglongjudiciary.gov.in and http://district.ecourts.gov.in/karbia” (District CourtsKarbi Anglong) in due course.
- No individual Call Letter will be issued to any candidate
Short Advertisement: Click Here