Last Date : 23/12/2020
District Fishery Nalbari Recruitment 2020 : O/o the District Fishery Development Officer, Nalbari has released a notification for the recruitment of Driver and Grade IV vacancy
Vacancy Details :
Total Post :1(One)- U.Ra
Education Qualification: HSLC passed
Pay : Rs. 14000-60500/- Grade pay Rs.5200/-
Total Post : 1 (One) -U.R
Education Qualification: Class VIII passed
Pay : Rs. 12000-52000/- .Grade pay Rs.3900/-
Age : Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply in standard form with the following documents
- The last date of receipt of application is 23.12.2020. No application will be entertained after the last date.
- The application must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Self attested Xerox copies of the proof of permanent residence of Assam (Voter ID or PRC)
- Attested copies of all certificate/Mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, Caste certificate including valid employment registration card.
- Two copies of recent passport- size photograph duly self attested.
- A self addressed envelope size (22cm X 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 only.
- In case of Driver candidates:
- (a) Must possess proficiency in Driving,
- (b) Must possess a
valid four wheeler Driving License-LMV) issued by the Competent Authority,
- (c) Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organ defect/bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties,
- (d) Candidates must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses and
- (e) Required to undergo Medical Examination before appointment to the service.
- Candidates/application will have to super scribe the name of the post applied for the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
Application should be submitted only by post to the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Nalbari, Vill.: Barsarkuchi, P.O.- Milanpur, Pin Code-781337, Dist-Nalbari, Assam.
- Employment Registration No. is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the
Registration No. along with date of register in their application.
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Download Form : Click Here