Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020 : Directorate of Museums Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of one Cataloguing Assistant vacancy in Guwahati, Assam.
Name of Post :Cataloguing Assistant
Total Post : 1
Education Qualification : Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University.
Pay : Rs. 14000 to 49000 + GP – 5600/- pm
Age : Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2020 (As per OM No.ABP.6/2016/51, dtd. 02/09/2020). The upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC/MOBC as per govt. rule.
Application : NIL
Selection Procedure :
- Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be required to appear in written Examination.
The written Examination will be of 100 marks 2 hours (Two hours) duration (General Knowledge, General English, General Mathematics and Assamese). No TA/DA will be borne for attending test.
- Selected candidate has to produce original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form and for medical examination on dates specified by the selection committee.
- There will be no Viva-Voce (Interview).
How to Apply :
- Application in standard form IX along with testimonials have to send to the following address on or before 21/Nov/2020
- The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self attested copies of (i) Age proof Certificate, (ii) Educational qualifications, (iii) Caste certificate, (iv) Valid employment Registration card of the State of Assam and (v) Residential certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar), (vi) Applicant submit a Declaration in the Form-A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019, (vii) Candidates belonging to EWS should submit EWS certificate issued by competent authority are must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form.
- Self attested three copies of recent passport size Photographs.
- A self address envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only Candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
- There is no application fee.
- Application should be submitted in person or by ordinary post to the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001. No application accepted after last date. Department will not be responsible for any lost of application on transit or for postal delays.
Advertisement Details : Click Here
Standard Form :Click Here