Last Date: 24/11/2020.
Directorate Of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020:
Directorate of Museums, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 8 Grade-IV vacancies under the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001.
Name of post: Grade IV
No of posts: 8 [UR: 3, OBC/ MOBC: 2, STP: 1, EWS: 2]
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class VIII passed.
Pay: PB – 12000 – 37000 Grade Pay: 3900
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2020. The upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC/MOBC as per Govt. rule.
Application Fee: Rs 0/-
Selection Procedure :
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in written Examination. The written Examination will be of 50 marks 90 minutes duration (General Knowledge, Maths, Assamese & English). No TA/DA will be bome tor attending test.
- Select candidates will be shortlisted and have to appear physically with original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form and for medical examination on dates specified by the selection committee.
- There will be no Viva-Voce (Interview).
How to apply for Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020 :
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self attested copies of
- (i) Age proof Certificate,
- (ii) Educational qualifications,
- (iii) Caste certificate,
- (iv) Valid employment Registration card of the State of Assam,
- (v) Residential certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar) etc.
- (vi) Candidates belonging to EWS should submit EWS certificate issued by competent authority,
- (vii) Applicant submit a Declaration in the Form-A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 are must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form and available in the website www.museums.assam.gov.in.
- Self attested three copies of recent passport size Photographs.
- A self address envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only
- Candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
- Application should be submitted in person or by ordinary post the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari. Guwahati-781001. The last date of receipt of application is 24th November 2020. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
👉📰Advertisement Details: Click Here .