Last Date : 25 July ,2020
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020: Director of Health Services (DHS), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 768 Grade-III Staff Nurse (Critical Care) and Laboratory Technician (ICU Technical) vacancy in respect of 32 (thirty two) ICU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of districts under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services. Assam.
Total Post : 768
Vacancy details :
1.Staff Nurse (Critical Care)
Total Post : 640
Education Qualification : B.Sc (Nursing) degree from Govt. of Assam recognized institute and must be registered under Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitors Council.
Pay : Rs.14000 – Rs.60.500 , GP: Rs.8700/-
2. Laboratory Technician (ICU Technical)
No of Post : 128
Education Qualification :Laboratory Technician course from recognized institutions, viz GMCH, Guwahati, AMCH, Dibrugarh and SMCH, Silchar before introduction of 2 (two) years /Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course from Govt recognized institutes shall be eligible to apply for the post of Laboratory Technician.
Pay : Rs.14000 – Rs.60500, GP: Rs.6200/-
Reservation : Reservation of posts for SC/ ST/ OBC (MOBC) / EWS / Women Candidates and Differently-Abled (DIVYANG) candidates will be as per prevailing government rules.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020.
- The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST (P), ST (H) Candidatesonly.
Application Fees: No fee is required to be paid.
1) Due weightage will be given for experience for serving in the Government sector including National Health Mission (NHM) etc.
2) The number of post to be filled-up may undergo change depending upon vacancies
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of Directorate of Health Services, Assam www.dhs.assam.gov.in
- The online applications will be available in the DHS Assam official website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f 15.07.2020 to 25.07.2020 till midnight.
Documents Required DHS Assam Recruitment 2020:
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
(a) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
(b) Birth Certificate / HSLC Admit / HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
(c) All pass certificates from Board/Council/Universities etc.
(d) Caste certificate (where applicable)
(e) Permanent residentship certificate/ Domicile certificate (if any)
(f) Person with Disability Certificate / Differently Abled Certificate (if any)
(g) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
(h) Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by the Registrar. Assam Nursing Council (Wherever applicable)
(i) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate as per government norms (Wherever applicable)
(j) Laboratory Technician course certificate (Wherever applicable).
Read Full Advertisement :