Last Date: 16/12/2020
DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 : Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 50 Driver and Grade IV Vacancy in newly created districts South Salmara, Mankachar, Majuli, Charaideo, Hojai & Biswanath.
No of posts: 20
Educational Qualification: Applicant must read up to Class-X and must have valid four-wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority, Govt of Assam.
Pay: Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500/- + GP Rs.5,200/- per month.
No of posts: 30
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class-VIII passed
Pay: Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500/- + GP Rs.3,900/- per month
Candidate should not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ STP/ STH only.
Application Fee : NIL
How to apply for DHS Assam Recruitment 2020 :
Candidates need to apply online on their official website from 7.12.2020 to 16.12.2020.
Documents to be submitted for DHS Assam Recruitment
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate for age proof.
- Class VIII passed certificate.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
- Permanent resident ship certificate/Domicile certificate (if any).
- Person with Disability Certificate/Differently Abled Certificate (if any).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Valid Driving License Certificate (wherever applicable).
Important Dates of DHS Assam Recruitment 2020
- Staring Dates of online application submission: 7 December 2020
- Last Date of online application submission: 16 December 2020
Advertisement Details : Click Here
Online Application: 07/12/2020