su_label type=”important”]Last Date : 3 / 11/2020[/su_label]
Online Applications (www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in)are invited from the intending students of Assam who fulfill the following general criteria for the above mentioned scholarship schemes.
QUANTUM OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
1. For Ph.D @ Rs. 1000/- per-month
2. For M.Phil @ Rs. 700/- per month
3. For P.G LLM @ Rs. 500/- per month
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
1. Students must have uniformly good Academic records and who have obtained at least 55% marks in the last qualifying examinations (i.e.UG &P.G).
2. Students who are admitted as LLM/M.Phil/Ph.d/ Post Doctorate Research Scholar in any recognized University for the session 2020-2021 are eligible for the schemes.
3. The student must be a domicile of Assam (PRC document mandatory)
4. The Students must have valid (up-to-date) Bank Account in their name (Preferably in SBI) and details to be submitted alongwith the application (Bank
Name, A/c Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
5. Scholarship shall be disbursed through DBT system to the beneficiaries.
6. The Candidate should possess the relevant qualification from any recognized Institution.
7. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in all cases and also to be restricted as per budget allocation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Intending students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria must apply online at www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in in between 13th October to 3rd November 2020 and take printout after online submission and submit it to the Registrar/Principal/Head of the Institute along with the necessary copies of certificates/ testimonials. The Registrar/Principal/Head of the Institution shall verify the application and submit the documents (Hard copies of online form alongwith all relevant certificates/ testimonials) to Directorate of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781 019 under his seal and signature on or before 10th November, 2020 positively.
LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED (SCANNED)
a. PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam (Mandatory).
b. Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying (Mandatory).
c. Certificate from Research Guide/ Copy of Admission receipt.
d. Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. U.G/P.G).
e. Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
APPLICATIONS IN ANY FORM (SOFT COPY/ HARD COPY) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE DATES STIPULATED ABOVE.
For more details and the list of the selected beneficiaries will be notified in the Official Website of Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati www.directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in
The selected candidates will have to execute a bond before awarding the scholarship to the effect that the entire scholarship amount drawn by the scholar shall be refunded if he / she discontinues the research work / study during the tenure of scholarship or violate any terms and conditions of the award.