Last Date: 08/02/2021.
DFDO Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021 : District Fishery Dev. Officer (DFDO), Dibrugarh has released a notification for the recruitment of 4 Driver and Grade IV Vacancy.
Vacancy Details :
- Driver : No of posts: 2 [UR: 1, OBC/ MOBC: 1]
- Grade IV : No of posts: 10 [UR: 6, OBC/ MOBC: 3, STP: 1]
Driver: HSLC passed or equivalent . Must possesses a valid four wheeler Driving license (LMV) and having 2 years experience.
Grade IV: Class VIII Passed.
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. Upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 Yrs, SC/ST is 45 Yrs, Ex Serviceman is 42 Yrs and Persons with Disability is 50 Years as per existing Govt. norms.
Application Fee: Nil .
How to Apply for DFDO Nagaon Recruitment 2021 :
- The application must be accompanied by the following
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
- Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with application.
- The application will enclose a self addressed envelope (22cm X 10cm) affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.10/- along clearly mentioning their postal address of communication along with the application.
- The last date of receipt of a application is 8th February 2021.
- Application should be submitted only by post to the office of the District Fisheries Development Officer, Nagaon,(DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002.
- The envelope containing the application with alt relevant documents must be addressed to the District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO), Nagaon, Milanpur, Near Police Reserve Nagaon, Assam, PIN-781002 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV” OR “Application for the post of Driver’ in which post he/she applies.
Advertisement Details : Click Here
Candidates should give their active Mobile No in appropriate position of the application form.