Last Date for Deputy Commissioner Recruitment 2020 : 5 pm of 25th of May 2020
O/o Deputy Commissioner lakhimpur has released a notice invited applications from the from eligible candidates who are citizen of India as defined under Article 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India and fulfill the eligibility norms of educational qualification, age etc. as mentioned below against each category of purely temporary contractual posts. The posts have been created under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the District of Lakhimpur under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the Women Welfare scheme including “Mehlla Shakti Kendra (MSK)
1 Women Welfare Officer -1 (One)
2 District Coordinator -2 (Two)
- Women Welfare officer: Rs 35,000/-(fixed)
- District Coordinator: Rs 20,000/-(fixed)
Women Welfare Officer: Masters in Social Work (from a recognized university) with understanding of schemes/programmes implemented with focus on women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials;
- Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS;
- Preference will be give to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organisation;
- Women and resident of same district.
District Coordinator: Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university).
- Preference will be give to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District;
- Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & Power Point;
- Women & resident of same district.
Age : The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31.01.2019
How to Apply :
Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website http://lakhirnpurnic.in w.e.f 14/05/2020 and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below.
- One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 X 4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
- Age-proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination)
- Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
A candidate could apply only for one post. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW) ” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur, Tirtheswar Hazarika Path, Ward No.- 7, Dist- Lakhimpur, Assam, PIN — 787001.
The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above mentioned documents with declaration as ‘Certified to be true copy of the original’ along with the application.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA, will be paid. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website http://lakhimpur.nic.in/ on 30/05/2020. The date of the interview will be notified in the website http://lakhimpur.nic.in/ subsequently, therefore, the candidates are advised to visit the website regularly.
No separate call letters will be sent for attending the interview.
The candidates have to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Donwload Form : Click Here
Full Advertisement : Click Here