Last Date: 16/11/2020
Deputy Commissioner Hojai Recruitment 2020 : Deputy Commissioner, Hojai has released a notification for the recruitment of 6 Junior Assistant vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai, Sankardev Nagar.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 6 [UR-02, OBC-02, STP-01, EWS-01]
Pay: P.B-2 Rs. 14,000 to 49.000, GP- 5,600/-
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by:
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
(iii) For persons with disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
(a) The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
(b) He/ She must has good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent) of any operating system i.e MS Windows, Linux, Mac etc such as word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, concept of database. Internet, e-mail etc. Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma in computer application from institutes recognized by the Government.
How to apply:
- The applications must submit the following documents/ testimonials along with application.
- Self attested photocopies off all Certificates/Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification & other required qualifications, Age proof certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable, valid employment exchange registration certificate etc.
- 3 (Three) copies of self attested recent passport size photograph.(One of which should be pasted on the application form).
- A self-addressed envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs 5.00 must be enclosed along wilh the application Form.
- EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) certificate from the competent authority to be submitted along with the application form, if any.
- Application form can be collected from Public Facilitation Centre , Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai or can be downloaded from official website https://hojail.assam.gov.in.
- The application will be received during the office hours up to the last date of Form submission at the Establishment/ Personnel Branch of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai or may be sent to following address through past or by hand superscripting the post applied for on top of the envelope to the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Hojai District, P.O-Sankardev Nagar, Assam, PIN-782442.
The last date of submission of application is fixed as 16th November, 2020.