Last Date: 18/12/2020
DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2020 : Deputy Commissioner, South Salmara Mankachar has released a notification for the recruitment of 3 Junior Assistant vacancy.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 3 [SC-1 UR-1 OBC-1]
Pay: PB-II Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- with Grade pay Rs. 6,200/-
Eligibility Criteria of DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2020 :
Age: The applicant should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. O.M. No, ABP6/2016/51 Dtd, 02.09.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC, 2 (two) years for Ex-Serviceman and 10 (ten) years for PWD category candidates.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6(six) months Diplomas Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized Institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, power Point, DTP (English/ Assamese) and Internet Processing etc.
How to apply for DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/ssm
Required documents/ testimonials to be uploaded for DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2020:
- a) Recent Coloured Passport size photograph.
- b) Scanned Signature of the Candidate in full
- c) Sell attested copies of Certificates ‘(Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification and other required qualifications like Computer Proficiency Certificate, Age Proof Certificate. Caste Certificate etc.
- d) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
Important Dates of DC South Salmara Mankachar Recruitment 2020:
- Date of commencement of submission of application: 07-12-2020
- Last date of submission of application: 18-12-2020