Last Date: 10/12/2020.
DC Majuli Recruitment 2020 : Deputy Commissioner, Majuli has released a notification and inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 2 Peon (Grade-IV) Vacancy. andidates must apply online at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli_pe/ .
Name of post: Peon
No of posts: 2 [PWD-Orthopedically Handicapped-1, EWS-1]
Pay: Rs.12,000/- to 37,500/-, Grade Pay: 3,900/-
Eligibility Criteria of DC Majuli Recruitment 2020:
Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification is Class VIII passed from an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories upto 45 years; for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories upto 43 years ; for candidates belonging to ex-Servicemen category upto 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category upto 50 years.
DC Majuli Admit Card 2020 :
Admit Card/ Call letters for Written Test will be sent/ intimated to eligible candidates through e-mail/SMS and also will be notified through the website (https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli_pe/). All applicants are to mandatorily give their email address and a working mobile number for such communication. The candidates can download their admit cards from the website (https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli_pe/)
Selection Process for DC Office Majuli Recruitment 2020:
Subjects for written examination: General English, General Knowledge & Arithmetic: 50 marks
- The question paper will be in Assamese except the questions on General English.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of merit ( Aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test) and verification of original documents.
How To Apply for DC Majuli Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates must apply online at (https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli_pe/) on or before the 10th December 2020.
Applicants must upload the following documents along with the application:
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Specimen Signature
- Class VIII passed certificate.
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
- EWS/PWD Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience certificate(if any).
Important Dates for DC Majuli Recruitment 2020
- Date of commencement of application: 26-11-2020
- Last date of application: 10-12-2020
- Tentative date of written examination: 20-12-2020
Advertisement Details: Click Here .
Apply Online: Click Here .